Who says light means bland. Here is a weight watchers recipe that I have made for people who are not concerned with their weight and they loved these.
- Prep time : 20 min
- Cook time : 15 min
- Serves : 12
- Smart points value : 4
- 8 small graham crackers mashed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine melted
- 4 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 20 ounce light fruit pie filling, cherry, warmed
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine and mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each liner and press down gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Preheat oven at 375F.
- Beat cream cheeses until fluffy, add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar, beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into crumb cups. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top each cheese cake with 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling.