No Bake Bumpy Peanut Butter Nuggets
These are easy to make and quick. You feel to dress up a bowl of sugar free jello, this is a great option. Straight, they are good too.
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ and orange juice concentrate until thoroughly combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, chill thoroughly before serving, store remaining nuggets in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories 46
- Fat 2.9 g
- Sugar 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates 3.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Fibre 0.7 g
A healthy serving could be three balls. I think they are great as an add on. Any concentrate can be used. Watch the sugars. You could add a little unsweetened cocoa, would add 1 cal per ball. Can you see it, a chocolatey ball over a light white chocolate sugar free pudding? Possibilities are endless, so have fun and make it your own.